-   Lost Password?   -   Register
  -   Lost Password?   -   Register

members do not see advertisements

Tom Ince today
tangerinejezza Online
Not a penny more

Tom Ince today
Couldn't stay on his feet . Poor crossing , every shot at goal went 6` wide!
Only saving grace was scoring the penalty
21-09-2013 16:43
Find Posts Quote
GynnSquarePhoenix Offline

RE: Tom Ince today
That sounds like tired legs.
21-09-2013 16:43
Find Posts Quote
tangerinejezza Online
Not a penny more

(21-09-2013 16:43)GynnSquarePhoenix Wrote:  That sounds like tired legs.

Whatever it is , he was poor today!
21-09-2013 16:47
Find Posts Quote
seasider Online
Administrator

Cheesy got into an argument with Pool fans over Ince. He wanted him substituted. He was disappointing today and could have slipped Fuller in with a through ball but lost it.

Having said that he was man enough to take the pen.
21-09-2013 16:48
Find Posts Quote
Bentent Offline

He's got enough credit in the bank obviously
but he was poor today - nothing came off for him
and there was a collective groan when he didn't thread that ball through to Fuller
21-09-2013 17:50
Find Posts Quote

tangerine77 Offline
Administrator

Why would you take Ince off? The only player we have who is capable of winning a game on his own and you take him off? Ince was right, Cheesy was wrong.
21-09-2013 18:43
Find Posts Quote
FY4MIKEH Offline
BLT THE ONLY WAY

He's greedy and fooking bone idle. Get £8 million in January for him. Thought Dobbie played well. Orr not sure about him.
21-09-2013 18:53
Find Posts Quote
Bally Offline
1 = 20

(21-09-2013 18:43)tangerine77 Wrote:  Why would you take Ince off? The only player we have who is capable of winning a game on his own and you take him off? Ince was right, Cheesy was wrong.

Ince frightens the opposition every time he gets the ball. If he gets in the box they are scared of tackling him.
He's got to be on the pitch, there is no replacement
21-09-2013 19:08
Find Posts Quote
Cheesyleps Offline
Banned

(21-09-2013 18:43)tangerine77 Wrote:  Why would you take Ince off? The only player we have who is capable of winning a game on his own and you take him off? Ince was right, Cheesy was wrong.

Because he thinks he is bigger than the team. Because he was shit today. Because he is damaging team spirit. Because it would be the wake up call he needs.

That's why you would substitute him today and nothing he did after their goals proved me wrong.

He spent the entire game flouncing around like a spoilt little brat. Crying whenever someone wouldn't pass to him, moaning when they did but the ball wasn't perfect, neglecting his defensive duties, failing to pass to players in better positions, running into blind alleys, taking ridiculous shots that went 10 yards wide and failing to find a pool player with a cross all afternoon.

We know the sun shines out of his arsehole but the problem is he knows it too. He knows that no matter how badly he plays he won't be substituted or dropped. He needs a mindset of 'I need to earn this shirt' drilling back into him and substituting him with 25 minutes to go would have sent that required message.

Our first 3 home games we were absolutely united as a team. Every player on that pitch fought their heart out for the results. There was no bitching at each other, no arguing amongst ourselves, just unity, hard work and perseverance. That just wasn't there today and it was down to a young lad wearing #11.

Throughout the match he was involved in full blown arguments with fuller (twice), ferguson, Broadfoot, Mckenzie and Basham. Tells you a lot.
21-09-2013 19:39
Find Posts Quote
tangerine77 Offline
Administrator

(21-09-2013 19:39)Cheesyleps Wrote:  Because he thinks he is bigger than the team. Because he was shit today. Because he is damaging team spirit. Because it would be the wake up call he needs.

That's why you would substitute him today and nothing he did after their goals proved me wrong.

He spent the entire game flouncing around like a spoilt little brat. Crying whenever someone wouldn't pass to him, moaning when they did but the ball wasn't perfect, neglecting his defensive duties, failing to pass to players in better positions, running into blind alleys, taking ridiculous shots that went 10 yards wide and failing to find a pool player with a cross all afternoon.

We know the sun shines out of his arsehole but the problem is he knows it too. He knows that no matter how badly he plays he won't be substituted or dropped. He needs a mindset of 'I need to earn this shirt' drilling back into him and substituting him with 25 minutes to go would have sent that required message.

Our first 3 home games we were absolutely united as a team. Every player on that pitch fought their heart out for the results. There was no bitching at each other, no arguing amongst ourselves, just unity, hard work and perseverance. That just wasn't there today and it was down to a young lad wearing #11.

Throughout the match he was involved in full blown arguments with fuller (twice), ferguson, Broadfoot, Mckenzie and Basham. Tells you a lot.

Wow, didnt expect that as a reply. Comes across as if you just dont like him, bit like warriorpool and GTF.
21-09-2013 19:55
Find Posts Quote

Cheesyleps Offline
Banned

I've no issue with him in general mate, his performance today just annoyed me.

I think he is incredibly talented, I think he has great potential and I'm made up he plays in tangerine. However, he needs to be careful not to become another royston drenthe. Needs to play for the team or he will never fulfill his potential.
21-09-2013 20:06
Find Posts Quote
Womble Offline
Banned

I think that is a balanced and accurate assessment from Chessyleps. The only point I would make to add to that is that the only positive of keeping him on was that they were doubling up on him and in theory that should of left a space elsewhere, however if we couldn't utilise that space, or Ince wouldnt pass the ball to that space then he shouldn't of stayed on the pitch, if he wasn't the managers son, Id expect he would of been subbed and rested for a game or two. He doesn't play for the shirt, he plays for himself, and only when he can be bothered.
21-09-2013 20:14
Find Posts Quote
FY4MIKEH Offline
BLT THE ONLY WAY

Cheesy you were spot on with your assessment, he needs to put a fucking shift in and stop sulking.
21-09-2013 20:22
Find Posts Quote
Cheesyleps Offline
Banned

I can completely understand the counter-argument as put forward by Chris and Paul, but I think it would have served a dual purpose. Not only as a kick up the arse for Tom, but I think it would have done a lot for Paul in the eyes of the rest of the squad too.

Hope to see him fired up and back to his best against the dog-botherers on Friday.
(This post was last modified: 21-09-2013 20:54 by Cheesyleps.)
21-09-2013 20:53
Find Posts Quote
XOWS_13 Offline

dont usually do this but got to say Cheesy is spot on, on this one!
21-09-2013 21:00
Find Posts Quote

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | Back Henry Street | Return to Top | Mobile Version | RSS Syndication | Forum Rules