-   Lost Password?   -   Register
  -   Lost Password?   -   Register

members do not see advertisements

Exciting video production opportunity
footballfanculture Offline

Exciting video production opportunity
Evening all, myself and a colleague are beginning production of a new internet web series called ‘Fan Culture’ (working title). The intention for the series is to get an inside perspective on how match days differ from fan to fan and from club to club.

We already have fans of Bradford City lined up for our pilot episode in the new year and we were looking at Blackpool to be one of the six clubs we follow.

What we want to do is follow round a few fans and film their match day experience, whilst they talk to us on camera about their favourite match days and other favourite club related anecdotes.

We are looking at filming sometime in late February/March on the day of one of your home games. If anyone would like to be involved or know of anyone who would be perfect for this please don’t hesitate to drop me an email.

All the best, Craig.

footballfanculture@gmail.com
27-10-2016 21:57
Find Posts Quote
Magic147 Online
Not a penny more

RE: Exciting video production opportunity
Sorry, you won't find any Blackpool fans going to home games, just pathetic old zombies.
27-10-2016 22:05
Find Posts Quote
seasider Offline
Administrator

Talk about timing...
27-10-2016 22:08
Find Posts Quote
Magic147 Online
Not a penny more

If you're really interested in our fan culture, you'll follow the real fans on the day of a home game whilst we miss out on what we all can't wait to get back to because our club has been destroyed by a family of cunts.

If not, just interview the FPG, they'll welcome the attention.
27-10-2016 22:12
Find Posts Quote
munkle Offline
Hooligan Apologist

I reckon if you get in touch with Aldi's press department they'll allow you access to what any real Blackpool fans are doing on match days.
27-10-2016 22:17
WWW Find Posts Quote

CheshireSeasider Offline
Very Much So

Reschedule for JD3 and follow the routine of Christine Seddon and you're on to a winner.
27-10-2016 22:34
Find Posts Quote
seasider Offline
Administrator

Home to Kidderminster in the FA Cup maybe. Is there a protest planned?
28-10-2016 06:01
Find Posts Quote
Qblock87 Offline

(27-10-2016 22:34)CheshireSeasider Wrote:  Reschedule for JD3 and follow the routine of Christine Seddon and you're on to a winner.

More like follow Karen at any home game and they're on to a winner. They love the attention
28-10-2016 06:27
Find Posts Quote
North Shore Dude Offline

Is this guy taking the piss or what
28-10-2016 06:34
Find Posts Quote
Bally Offline
1 = 20

Another footy boffin who hasn't got a clue.
28-10-2016 07:30
Find Posts Quote

Not at all mate, I know of the problems at Blackpool, which is why we thought it would be good to get the perspective from a group of fans disillusioned with their clubs, to see how their match day now differs to how it does compared to a well run club with happy fans.

Also we thought it would be good to see how your match day compares to a few years back when the club was in the premier league.

I'm a Newcastle United so I really can feel a lot of sympathy towards a set of fans whose owner/owners are making a mess of a club. Thankfully we seem to be getting back on the right track, I really hope you guys will do too. Blackpool away was one of my favourite days as an away fan!
28-10-2016 08:10
Find Posts Quote
Magic147 Online
Not a penny more

Still don't get it.

There is no matchday for real Blackpool fans, that's the point.
28-10-2016 08:31
Find Posts Quote
Bally Offline
1 = 20

(28-10-2016 08:10)footballfanculture Wrote:  I'm a Newcastle United so I really can feel a lot of sympathy towards a set of fans whose owner/owners are making a mess of a club. Thankfully we seem to be getting back on the right track, I really hope you guys will do too. Blackpool away was one of my favourite days as an away fan!

You deluded fuckers haven't got a clue what a mess of a club is. You were singing Sack the Board if Shearer went a game without getting a penalty. I don't think there is one Pool fan who wouldn't swap Oyston for Ashley.
28-10-2016 08:41
Find Posts Quote
North Shore Dude Offline

The difference between us and Newcastle is we have owners who seem to want the club to fail

Text message between Steve Smith (Blackpool fan) and chairman karl oyston:

Quote:Fan: Sorry not had my coffee yet. Been a busy morning. Only nine points adrift then. Operation league one well on track.

Karl: operation conference actually. silly billy.

Look at what is happening

Worst of all, the owners sue true Blackpool fans
28-10-2016 08:48
Find Posts Quote

(28-10-2016 08:41)Bally Wrote:  You deluded fuckers haven't got a clue what a mess of a club is. You were singing Sack the Board if Shearer went a game without getting a penalty. I don't think there is one Pool fan who wouldn't swap Oyston for Ashley.

Don't understand why you have to be so aggressive. I have a lot of respect for your fans and would hate to be in your position.

I was simply putting out an idea and chose your club because of the respect I had for your fans. If you want to swear and make up rubbish that's your choice. We will use another clubs set of fans.
28-10-2016 11:05
Find Posts Quote

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | Back Henry Street | Return to Top | Mobile Version | RSS Syndication | Forum Rules