Bally Offline
1 = 20

A new low for Trump
Trump account retweets anti-Muslim videos
30-11-2017 07:29
Find Posts Quote
whitstabletangerine Offline

RE: A new low for Trump
I lived in the States during the course of three Presidents, a diverse country with possibly the highest number of immigrants in the world, the Statue of Liberty seen by so many thousands of people as they entered the country.
Now they have a President hell bent on causing as much civil unrest as possible, why I ask myself does he do these things, the purpose of the leader of the nation is to bring all together not split and isolate segments of the population on religious or racial grounds.
America deserves better leadership and bloody quick too.
30-11-2017 10:10
Find Posts Quote
Magic147 Offline
Not a penny more

Well, just as we now have to suffer the consequences of Brexit due to a majority of our voters being either racist, stupid or both, America has to suffer the consequences of Trump for exactly the same reason.
30-11-2017 10:13
Find Posts Quote
Brian Mcculloch Glasgow Offline

Since, the time he came into power he has been hell bent on causing disruption in different ways. A few days back he legalised hunting by americans in Africa by paying huge sums of money. Not only does USA need a better leader but a sensible one as well.
30-11-2017 10:15
Find Posts Quote
GynnSquarePhoenix Online

He throws incendiary media grenades to distract and keep his neanderthal fans riled up . He is gutting social programs this week so there's enough money for tax breaks for those who least need them, although I'm speculating somewhat because the details of the biggest tax law change in decades are being kept secret.
30-11-2017 13:53
Find Posts Quote

members do not see advertisements

louise_a Offline

Not only is he legitimatising Britain First, at least in the eyes of a lot of Americans, his press person said it doesn't matter if the videos are real.
30-11-2017 20:23
Find Posts Quote
whitstabletangerine Offline

Are the people in the White House scarred to death of telling him about the damage he is causing by all this tweeting he does, he degrades the country, comes across as a buffoon, surely to God for the sake of the country they can tell him he is making the USA look bloody daft.
Perhaps if Mrs May went one step further after calling him out and cancelled his visit, he might just realise he has to be a tad more diplomatic, although leopards and spots come to mind.
(This post was last modified: 30-11-2017 20:41 by whitstabletangerine.)
30-11-2017 20:40
Find Posts Quote
louise_a Offline

Whits, I am sure he just does it to appease his rabid, right wing, red neck supporters. I dont think he cares about the effects it has elsewhere.
30-11-2017 21:13
Find Posts Quote
thetruth1953 Offline

And all May can talk about is our "special relationship" . She,s scared of doing anything to upset the apple cart. Cancel the state visit and tell the gormless buffoon why.
30-11-2017 21:47
Find Posts Quote
Leesthedaddy Offline

His ban on travel for Muslims has just been passed
04-12-2017 21:21
Find Posts Quote

The Outcast Offline
Ash does not exist

Now he’s tying to erase the native Indian grounds and monuments
05-12-2017 22:21
Find Posts Quote
Magic147 Offline
Not a penny more

Is he planning to use his massive lego head as an eraser?
05-12-2017 23:31
Find Posts Quote
JamesGuy304 Offline
NATA Seasider

(30-11-2017 20:40)whitstabletangerine Wrote:  Are the people in the White House scarred to death of telling him about the damage he is causing by all this tweeting he does, he degrades the country, comes across as a buffoon, surely to God for the sake of the country they can tell him he is making the USA look bloody daft.
Perhaps if Mrs May went one step further after calling him out and cancelled his visit, he might just realise he has to be a tad more diplomatic, although leopards and spots come to mind.

He only keeps those around him that placate and enhance his ego. Very different from the most successful US Presidents who surrounded themselves with a ‘team of rivals’ so different points of view can be weighed.

It’s an utter travesty upon a nation in which Lincoln stated that “government of, for, and by the people must never perish from this Earth.”

Dark days, indeed...
06-12-2017 00:08
WWW Find Posts Quote
JamesGuy304 Offline
NATA Seasider

(04-12-2017 21:21)Leesthedaddy Wrote:  His ban on travel for Muslims has just been passed

It’s not ‘passed’ per se, as it was never a piece of legislation that went through Congress and signed by the President into law. This was done through Executive Order.

What’s happening here is the Supreme Court has allowed it to go into effect while legal arguments are prepared for the Court to weigh. I pray they strike it down, as this notion is inherently UNAmerican.

The fact they let it into effect is a bad sign for me. I hope against hope it is not a harbinger of what’s to come when they rule....
06-12-2017 00:12
WWW Find Posts Quote
JamesGuy304 Offline
NATA Seasider

(05-12-2017 22:21)The Outcast Wrote:  Now he’s tying to erase the native Indian grounds and monuments

His contempt for our native peoples is gut-wrenching.

To have the three Navajo Code Talkers from WWII that still survive to a ceremony honoring their service in the East Room of the White House, only to present them in front of a painting of Andrew Jackson was too much to bear. What an asshole.

That’s akin to honoring holocaust victims in front of a painting of Hitler.

He is a racist. End of.
06-12-2017 00:19
WWW Find Posts Quote

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | Back Henry Street | Return to Top | Mobile Version | RSS Syndication | Forum Rules