-   Lost Password?   -   Register
  -   Lost Password?   -   Register

members do not see advertisements

Business sponsorship opportunities
BlackpoolSupportersTrust Offline

Business sponsorship opportunities
Business sponsorship
Blackpool Supporters Trust aim to develop relationships with local and national businesses to help achieve our objectives.
As a first step, for an annual donation to the Trust’s funds, we will recognise our Sponsors’ support through a listing on our website. The listing will include:
• a description of your business
• a link to your website
• the chance to display your logo
• the opportunity to make member offers, such as discounts and promotions through the website listing.
We will actively encourage our members and the wider Blackpool FC fanbase to consider purchasing products and services from our sponsors.
To allow businesses of all sizes to participate, we are setting a minimum annual donation of £100, but would welcome higher contributions from larger businesses.
Donations will be used to fund Trust initiatives with a proportion being utilised to support local charitable causes.
Over time we plan to provide other marketing opportunities such as the chance to sponsor trust events and activities.
Next Steps
If you would like further information on becoming a sponsor, please e-mail enterprise@blackpoolsupporterstrust.com
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2017 20:31 by BlackpoolSupportersTrust.)
04-12-2017 20:30
Find Posts Quote
Leesthedaddy Offline

RE: Business sponsorship opportunities
Come on Bally mate, fuck sake, I know you don’t like them & you do have a point on something’s, but, surely there not a bad thing?
I’m all for them even if they’re not perfect.
04-12-2017 20:58
Find Posts Quote
Bulls Eye Offline

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZQ6UxK9nhs
04-12-2017 21:24
Find Posts Quote
Leesthedaddy Offline

Not available Bully
04-12-2017 21:43
Find Posts Quote
seasider Online
Administrator

(04-12-2017 20:58)Leesthedaddy Wrote:  Come on Bally mate, fuck sake, I know you don’t like them & you do have a point on something’s, but, surely there not a bad thing?
I’m all for them even if they’re not perfect.

They are the future!
04-12-2017 21:49
Find Posts Quote

Magic147 Offline
Not a penny more

MY ARSE
04-12-2017 22:24
Find Posts Quote
Bulls Eye Offline

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hruqz9fIM0s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex1qzIggZnA
04-12-2017 23:33
Find Posts Quote
Bally Online
1 = 20

Why has my post critisising BST's lack of support for the boycott been removed? It is a fact they do not actively encourage their members and the wider Blackpool FC fanbase to boycott.
05-12-2017 07:01
Find Posts Quote
Leesthedaddy Offline

I don’t know why your post has been removed, it must be a mistake somehow.
Is it not the case that if they actively told people not to attend then they could get fucked for it?
Therefore, they are treading a fine line & pushing as close as they can to that line?

That’s how I understand it anyway.
05-12-2017 07:28
Find Posts Quote
TwelveAngryMen Offline

For the record the members voted for the position adopted by the BST committee and Lee is right to say there were concerns that the Trust itself could be targeted and needed to be protected at a time when litigation was rife
All the committee ( bar Karen when she clung on to her position ) are boycotters
All the committee leaflet away fans every game encouraging them to limit their spend
All the committee work tirelessly to affect regime change
All the committee have taken our cause to a national as well as a local level to keep our plight in the spotllght
Yet as the campaign for regime change reaches its climax all you do is continue with your tedious snipes at them whilst doing nothing constructive
Its pathetic
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2017 08:53 by TwelveAngryMen.)
05-12-2017 08:37
Find Posts Quote

Magic147 Offline
Not a penny more

That's all well and good, but do all the committee sit at home and moan on a message board?

As we all know, it's the sitting at home and moaning on a message board that really makes the difference.
05-12-2017 08:43
Find Posts Quote
TheSteed Online
Site Overlord

(05-12-2017 07:01)Bally Wrote:  Why has my post critisising BST's lack of support for the boycott been removed? It is a fact they do not actively encourage their members and the wider Blackpool FC fanbase to boycott.

As you've been told many times, because they are a supporters group not an activism group, and because that was how the members voted.

You being a whiny little bitch about them not falling in line to your personal opinion in every thread is getting tiresome.
05-12-2017 09:58
Find Posts Quote
The Outcast Offline
Ash does not exist

I think bst are going to be holding their meetings in our new pub... well I hope they are Smile
05-12-2017 10:00
Find Posts Quote
Bally Online
1 = 20

(05-12-2017 08:37)TwelveAngryMen Wrote:  For the record the members voted for the position adopted by the BST committee and Lee is right to say there were concerns that the Trust itself could be targeted and needed to be protected at a time when litigation was rife
All the committee ( bar Karen when she clung on to her position ) are boycotters
All the committee leaflet away fans every game encouraging them to limit their spend
All the committee work tirelessly to affect regime change
All the committee have taken our cause to a national as well as a local level to keep our plight in the spotllght
Yet as the campaign for regime change reaches its climax all you do is continue with your tedious snipes at them whilst doing nothing constructive
Its pathetic

(05-12-2017 08:43)Magic147 Wrote:  That's all well and good, but do all the committee sit at home and moan on a message board?

As we all know, it's the sitting at home and moaning on a message board that really makes the difference.

(05-12-2017 09:58)TheSteed Wrote:  As you've been told many times, because they are a supporters group not an activism group, and because that was how the members voted.

You being a whiny little bitch about them not falling in line to your personal opinion in every thread is getting tiresome.

All well and good but I still think it is the fans who have stayed away and urged others to do the same that have had the greater effect. It's all about money with the Oystons and well worded articles in the Gazette don't cost them nothing. It's the boycotters, who don't constantly seek attention and a slap on the back that deserve all the credit
05-12-2017 10:11
Find Posts Quote
TheSteed Online
Site Overlord

(05-12-2017 10:11)Bally Wrote:  All well and good but I still think it is the fans who have stayed away and urged others to do the same that have had the greater effect. It's all about money with the Oystons and well worded articles in the Gazette don't cost them nothing. It's the boycotters, who don't constantly seek attention and a slap on the back that deserve all the credit

If that's what you honestly think, then maybe you should have got out of your sofa and and spoken to them, the fans they've helped and the people who have benefited from their efforts.
05-12-2017 10:20
Find Posts Quote

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | Back Henry Street | Return to Top | Mobile Version | RSS Syndication | Forum Rules