-   Lost Password?   -   Register
  -   Lost Password?   -   Register

members do not see advertisements

Costa del Caribbean
Hero-of-the-night Offline

Costa del Caribbean
What is it with the North Americans? Why can’t they just shut thier fucking mouths, if it’s not the Yanks speaking at +50 decibels and floating around the pool pissed up, it’s the French Canadians swapping languages so you can’t understand them!
Other things I’ve noticed is, they don’t que, no manners, they smell, thier attire is fucking criminal at best, they start eating at the table before everyone’s meal is served, click their fingers for the waiters attention, the women have greesy hair at night or wet hair from showering, the little cutting kids act ferrel and worst of all they keep calling football soccer!
I pointed out to one of these drunk empty heads that our game has been round for about 80 years longer than his shit sport but, being a Yank, he was content in his ignorance!

We have met a couple from Philadelphia that are really nice... they must be half English as they go against the grain.

The Dominican has been a decent destination but I probably wouldn’t return, the world is too big.
05-04-2018 20:32
Find Posts Quote
Magic147 Offline
Not a penny more

RE: Costa del Caribbean
(05-04-2018 20:32)Hero-of-the-night Wrote:  What is it with the North Americans? Why can’t they just shut thier fucking mouths, if it’s not the Yanks speaking at +50 decibels and floating around the pool pissed up, it’s the French Canadians swapping languages so you can’t understand them!
Other things I’ve noticed is, they don’t que, no manners, they smell, thier attire is fucking criminal at best, they start eating at the table before everyone’s meal is served, click their fingers for the waiters attention, the women have greesy hair at night or wet hair from showering, the little cutting kids act ferrel and worst of all they keep calling football soccer!

What is it with the North Americans? Why can’t they just shut thier fucking mouths, if it’s not the Yanks speaking at 50+ decibels and floating around the pool pissed up, it’s the French Canadians swapping languages so you can’t understand them (one of those languages is English, isn't it?)!
Other things I’ve noticed is, they don’t queue, no manners, they smell, their attire is fucking criminal at best, they start eating at the table before everyone’s meal is served, click their fingers for the waiters' attention, the women have greasy hair at night or wet hair from showering, the little cunting kids act feral and worst of all they keep calling football soccer!
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2018 20:52 by Magic147.)
05-04-2018 20:51
Find Posts Quote
whitstabletangerine Offline

You said not long ago you couldn't stand the Americans, so why go to a destination where your are expected to come across them ,, after all the Caribbean is their back yard, anyhow the Aussies got it about right, when they talked about whinging poms .
05-04-2018 20:55
Find Posts Quote
Qblock87 Offline

Where ignorance is bliss.
05-04-2018 21:12
Find Posts Quote

(05-04-2018 20:51)Magic147 Wrote:  What is it with the North Americans? Why can’t they just shut thier fucking mouths, if it’s not the Yanks speaking at 50+ decibels and floating around the pool pissed up, it’s the French Canadians swapping languages so you can’t understand them (one of those languages is English, isn't it?)!
Other things I’ve noticed is, they don’t queue, no manners, they smell, their attire is fucking criminal at best, they start eating at the table before everyone’s meal is served, click their fingers for the waiters' attention, the women have greasy hair at night or wet hair from showering, the little cunting kids act feral and worst of all they keep calling football soccer!

Id like to see you type that shit out with sun streaming in your eyes!
05-04-2018 21:25
Find Posts Quote

(05-04-2018 20:55)whitstabletangerine Wrote:  You said not long ago you couldn't stand the Americans, so why go to a destination where your are expected to come across them ,, after all the Caribbean is their back yard, anyhow the Aussies got it about right, when they talked about whinging poms .

I know, I make the same mistake every year but my thinking is, why should I let 400 million people dictate where I go on holiday?
05-04-2018 21:27
Find Posts Quote
GynnSquarePhoenix Offline

I know, I make the same mistake every year but my thinking is, why should I let 400 million people dictate where I go on holiday?

you simple twat
06-04-2018 04:48
Find Posts Quote
TheSteed Offline
Site Overlord

(05-04-2018 20:32)Hero-of-the-night Wrote:  What is it with the North Americans? Why can’t they just shut thier fucking mouths, if it’s not the Yanks speaking at +50 decibels and floating around the pool pissed up, it’s the French Canadians swapping languages so you can’t understand them!
I pointed out to one of these drunk empty heads that our game has been round for about 80 years longer than his shit sport but, being a Yank, he was content in his ignorance!

We have met a couple from Philadelphia that are really nice... they must be half English as they go against the grain.

The Dominican has been a decent destination but I probably wouldn’t return, the world is too big.

Reading this, I can imagine you'd feel exactly the same if you and your family were trapped in a room full of mirrors.
06-04-2018 07:15
Find Posts Quote

(06-04-2018 07:15)TheSteed Wrote:  Reading this, I can imagine you'd feel exactly the same if you and your family were trapped in a room full of mirrors.

Not a sniff, we are the total opposite end of the spectrum to North Americans.
I’ve not seen any of them in high end brands, Prada, Gucci, Moncler ect ect. They wear sandals to dinner and I’ve noticed them using the wrong folks, knives and spoons.
No table etiquette at all.
06-04-2018 13:40
Find Posts Quote

Lost cause.
06-04-2018 13:52
Find Posts Quote

Qblock87 Offline

(06-04-2018 13:40)Hero-of-the-night Wrote:  Not a sniff, we are the total opposite end of the spectrum to North Americans.
I’ve not seen any of them in high end brands, Prada, Gucci, Moncler ect ect. They wear sandals to dinner and I’ve noticed them using the wrong folks, knives and spoons.
No table etiquette at all.

Which folks do you use? I tend to use Lancastrian folk as they’re a bit thick as your posts prove time and time again.
06-04-2018 13:58
Find Posts Quote
Magic147 Offline
Not a penny more

Legend.
06-04-2018 13:59
Find Posts Quote

I don't know what Island you're on or which cookie-cutter resort you're hating. Here's some of the best advice you've ever ignored:

Ask the waiter who serves your food and drinks where on the island he or she lives and how they get to work. Chances are it's a bus and being an island is probably a circular mostly coastal route. Change some money into US dollars, 5's and 10's work best, grab a few slices of bread from the breakfast spread. Put on your most basic clothes, t-shirt, board shorts, flip flops. Get on the bus early in the morning. Keep your eyes peeled for nets drying or small boats, when you see them get off the bus (the driver will stop anywhere). Walk around smiling (I understand that's going to be difficult). Talk to anyone near the boats or the nets and ask if they know of any nearby secret beaches or small islands with good beaches, ask how much to drop you off at the beach for a few hours and pick you up later. Sit at the edge of the water on your newly discovered remote beach. Throw bits of bread on top of the clear blue water and wait, spend the a couple of hours regretting that that you didn't buy some rolls or some dried shrimp from that tiny roadside stand you saw near the bus stop.

Alternatively you could sit on a pool lounger complaining about the other guests on a message board while worrying about your iphone battery.
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2018 15:07 by GynnSquarePhoenix.)
06-04-2018 14:59
Find Posts Quote

Literally dying due to jet lag. We’ve not slept since Thursday night but desperately trying to stay awake till tonight to beat it!!
Any tips or is just a case of “man up” ?
07-04-2018 09:56
Find Posts Quote
thetruth1953 Offline

(07-04-2018 09:56)Hero-of-the-night Wrote:  Literally dying due to jet lag. We’ve not slept since Thursday night but desperately trying to stay awake till tonight to beat it!!
Any tips or is just a case of “man up” ?
Go and get pissed, not advised in any travel journal's but it might stop you moaning.
07-04-2018 10:19
Find Posts Quote

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | Back Henry Street | Return to Top | Mobile Version | RSS Syndication | Forum Rules