-   Lost Password?   -   Register
  -   Lost Password?   -   Register

members do not see advertisements

Yet another signing (Jordan Thompson)
McPoolmob Offline

Yet another signing (Jordan Thompson)
Northern Ireland international Jordan Thompson has put pen-to-paper on a two-year deal at Blackpool, with the option of a further year.

The midfielder, 21, has spent the last three years in Scotland with Rangers, having initially been on the books of Manchester United.

While at Rangers he made three appearances for the first-team and spent time out on loan with the likes of Airdrieonians and Raith Rovers.

Thompson ended last season on loan at Livingston and helped the side achieve play-off promotion back to The SPL.

Having represented his country at various youth levels, he recently went on to receive his first senior international caps against Panama and Costa Rica.

Manager Gary Bowyer said:

“We’re really pleased to bring Jordan to the club. He’s a player with great technical ability and loads of potential, so we’re looking forward to working with him. His appearances for Northern Ireland only highlight the quality he has.”

Jordan Thompson added:

“I’m delighted. I’ve obviously been up in Scotland for a few years and I’ve had a lot of experience, being out on loan a few times and learning a lot at Rangers. I want to be playing games week in, week out and hopefully that’s what I can do here, as well as get a few more international call-ups. I can’t wait to get started.”
(This post was last modified: 14-06-2018 14:54 by seasider.)
14-06-2018 13:44
Find Posts Quote
TheSuffolkSeasider Offline
Ipswich Exile

RE: Yet another signing.
Another Rangers cast-out
14-06-2018 13:45
Find Posts Quote
Magic147 Offline
Not a penny more

Gerrard getting rid.
14-06-2018 13:58
Find Posts Quote
thetruth1953 Offline

I wonder if these Rangers' cast offs have the same agent.
14-06-2018 13:59
Find Posts Quote
seasider Offline
Administrator

Sounds amazing
14-06-2018 14:11
Find Posts Quote

members do not see advertisements

seasider Offline
Administrator

14-06-2018 14:54
Find Posts Quote

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | Back Henry Street | Return to Top | Mobile Version | RSS Syndication | Forum Rules