-   Lost Password?   -   Register
  -   Lost Password?   -   Register

members do not see advertisements

Will we see an increase in ticket sales?
seasider Offline
Administrator

Will we see an increase in ticket sales?
Even Sweden had more than us today. The Irish, Welsh and Scottish are taking the piss that we haven't turned up. Surely a semi final will get fans buying tickets? Not many days to sort flights out though!
07-07-2018 22:05
Find Posts Quote
Qblock87 Offline

RE: Will we see an increase in ticket sales?
A semi always gets me excited..almost there.
07-07-2018 22:30
Find Posts Quote
GynnSquarePhoenix Offline

I imagine is expensive and complicated if you want somewhere comfy to sleep. I'm loving it from my front room.
07-07-2018 22:54
Find Posts Quote
Richard Head Offline

According to the FIFA website all tickets for both semis and final are sold out so I guess the black market would be the only way to go, plus flights and accommodation I'm fairly sure that would add up to an expensive few days
08-07-2018 08:27
Find Posts Quote
munkle Offline
Hooligan Apologist

(08-07-2018 08:27)Richard Head Wrote:  According to the FIFA website all tickets for both semis and final are sold out so I guess the black market would be the only way to go, plus flights and accommodation I'm fairly sure that would add up to an expensive few days

If you turn up without a ticket though you need a visa to get into Russia (they’ve waived it for official ticket holders). To get a visa, you’ll either need to go to the Russian embassy in person or arrange for your passport to be couriered there and back. Then there’s the enevitable ramped up cost of the flights and touts taking the piss.

Just not worth the bother - I’d rather watch it with mates here on the big screen.
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2018 17:06 by munkle.)
08-07-2018 17:04
WWW Find Posts Quote

members do not see advertisements

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | Back Henry Street | Return to Top | Mobile Version | RSS Syndication | Forum Rules